December 15, 2014

I have a really good reason...

I know, it's been exceptionally quiet around here. I'm not apologizing for that; just acknowledging the truth of it. I did want to pop-in and say hello to anyone who might still visit this space of mine.

One reason I haven't posted much these past several months is that I've been keeping a bit of a secret...


Yes, we are expecting a new baby. A girl. A girl!

We hardly know what to do with ourselves. I just hope she likes Legos.

Part of why I've been so quiet was that I hadn't found a way to talk about the other things in our lives until I had found a way to share this big thing. And I wasn't ready to share our news right away. But then time passed, and I got so busy with school, and life in general, and then at the end of most days I am just pooped...

So it's taken me a while. I am pretty far along, almost 7 months. Things are going well, though. I feel good; we are so very happy, and the baby is healthy. She is due mid-March; just around the time of our anniversary. We are really hoping she comes before then. We are also hoping we can think of a name for this little one before she arrives! For some reason I found naming our boys so much easier.

There isn't much else to say. I think I've pretty much covered it! =)

8 comments:

  1. A GIRL!!!
    That is most definitely an exciting development. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have a March baby and it's such a great time of year to bring home a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrations!!!! How exciting! She is going to be one loved little girl with all of those big brothers to dote on her. :) I have a March baby.. She will be 17 the end of March. Though, I found choosing a name for my youngest harder. He is our only little boy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting to be having a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish you the very best! Three little guys in my own family, lucky you, lol (joking, I love my guys, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I have a girl with 2 older brothers that she adores (and because of this she loves everything they do). Have fun, enjoy getting to buy pink things and if your boys are like my boys they will be very overprotective of that sweet girl (I have heard her say many times over the years "but mommy and daddy said I am big enough" and the reply from her brothers is always "they're wrong you are too little!" haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping in to your blog to check to see how you are doing...oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! Hoping the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for you! gah, I have been so absent from online of late. I'm back and it sounds as if I'm just in time! you're nearing the end!!! there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Can't wait to meet a little girl jannuzzi!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...