1. The boys are watching Curious George: A Halloween Boo-Fest for the I don't know how many timeth this week.
2. I've got a pot of pumpkin oatmeal cooling on the stove. That it's actually cool enough to enjoy such a thing is something I'm thankful for.
3. It's been a crazy-busy month, and it seems to have gone by in a flash. Never truly thought I'd look forward to November as a less stressful time. You know, with Thanksgiving dinner, and a Harvest Party to host - it's going to be fun! I really mean it.
4. Daddy has to work tomorrow. Which is lame.
5. The boys are super-excited for tonight.
While we don't go all-out for this day, we do try to have fun. Happy Halloween!!