February 1, 2014

photo love: a photo a day in the month of february

So, the same thing that kept me from blogging much last year also kept me from taking as many photographs as I usually do. I took plenty of photos, just not as many as in years past. I just didn't feel the same way about photography...


there was something missing.

I don't usually do projects that require you to do something everyday or every week, or even every month. Last time I attempted such a thing was in 2012 with the Take Twelve project through Ella. I did take all of the photos each month, but my plan to scrapbook those photos...


yeah, I made it about halfway through the year and then that all fizzled out. I'm just not very good at those sort of things.


I don't have a plan for this little project of mine other than to pick up my camera every day for the month of February and photograph, something.


Like, little boys eating orange slices whilst making goofy faces.

And my hope? That somewhere along the way I'll fall in love again.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do too. I love looking at your pictures.
    Hooban

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...