July 31, 2013

hello sunshine?

The last time I tried to write a post blogger wouldn't let me upload photos. To say that that little incident knocked the wind out of my blogging sails would be an understatement. As it stands, I don't have much in the way of motivation to post these days. Sorry, but there it is.

This summer has been so very odd. I wrote last month that we all need a cloudy day now and then. Well, we have had our share of cloudy days. I has been rather mild temperature-wise, but the humidity has been ridiculous. We don't live near the coast; our climate is generally very desert like. As I sit here and write this it is gray out. In late July. Like I said, odd.

I've got to run. The boys started swimming lessons this week. They love them. Love. The excitement level around here rivals that of Christmas. It pretty darn precious. Anyhow, I've got to get everyone up, make breakfast and then be on our way. I will try to post some layouts soon. Although I'm afraid that whoever took my blogging motivation ran off with my mojo as well. So not nice.

Take care, and until next time...

2 comments:

  1. We have our LAST day of swimming today!!! And back to school in like two weeks! Crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. swimming took up the majority of our summer- my kids began the summer not knowing a single stroke and ended up doing fabulous and being able to swim pool lengths!!

    just to encourage you to blog a wee bit.... http://christinacostain.blogspot.com/2013/08/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...