April 18, 2013

you can take the girl out of Texas...

So much sadness this week.  Texas will always be my home, and West is not very far from where I went to school.  If you want to do something to help those affected by the plant explosion, consider making a donation to Catholic Charities of Central Texas or to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.  If you read the pages linked, you can learn how these two organizations will help the families in need.  The Red Cross provides disaster relief for the first 30 days, from the 31st day onwards these two organizations will then be helping families in the long-term.

Here are the direct links to make donations: Catholic Charities, St. Vincent de Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...