April 29, 2013

Everyday Storyteller 2 Contributor Blog Hop


 

Welcome to the Everyday Storyteller 2 Contributor blog hop! The second volume of Everyday Storyteller will be released soon!!

Everyday Storyteller 2 is a brand new idea book offering more than 100 tips, tricks and techniques for scrapbooking. Go behind the scenes with 33 of your favorite memory keepers to see how they capture moments, tell stories and document their best memories. Sign up for the VIP list to be the first to know when the book is released and receive an exclusive discount.

Each book contributor participating in the blog hop is giving away an eBook copy of Everyday Storyteller 2. Use this entry link or click the graphic below to complete your entry form. You must enter by 11:59pm PDT on April 30, 2013 to be eligible. You may enter from each stop. Winners will be contacted directly as well as posted at everydaystoryteller.com on May 1, 2013.

 hop_button


I had a chance to preview a draft of the book, and I have to say, it is everything it promises to be! There is a great variety of topics included, and just like the first book, it is filled with practical advice for scrapbookers.

When brainstorming topics for my contribution I thought about the one thing that people ask me about the most, the issue of time. How to find it, how to use it... I know you know what I'm talking about. We are all busy, and finding time to do what you love can be hard when there are so many other things to check off our daily to-do lists. In my chapter you'll learn my formula for getting it done. My process has evolved over time and through the years I've developed a set of tools based on what works and what hasn't worked, and I'm sharing those tips and secrets with you! I hope you will find them as useful in your own scrapbooking as I do in mine. 

Be sure to stop by the rest of the blogs in today's hop:

Donna Jannuzzi <<< You are here

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity! I am a huge Storyteller fan!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this chance to win..the book sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to reading your part of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a past contributor for Volume 1, I'm so excited to see your contribution in Volume 2, and to see the book! Excited to read about your tried and true methods for getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. am excited to take my scrapping to a more storytelling avenue...and I agree with your earlier post about why we blog...it's a balance and a winding road.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to win a copy! It looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Donna! I just downloaded the ebook! I cannot believe that I won! You are good luck for me & I am glad that I found you through this blog hop! Love your blog and can't wait to read the book!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the book, and thank you for the kind words about my blog! =)

      Delete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...