November 29, 2012

this boy...


I trust that you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  We did.  Grandma and Grandpa Jannuzzi came for the holiday and we enjoyed their visit very much.  It had been nearly two years since we last saw them.  We were wondering if they would even be able to come as they were affected by Hurricane Sandy and were without power for some time.  But, they made it and a good time was had by all.

This week is all about catching-up on chores, laundry, getting back into our routine... I'm sure you know what that's like.  It's been some time since I last blogged and now you know why!  I'm going to keep it simple and share this page I made for the Pebbles blog using Seen and Noted.  With Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all so close together I've had so many seasonal assignments that I haven't had a chance to use this collection as much as I'd like.  Which really is too bad because it is, along with the new Sn@p! lines, my favorite from the past Summer CHA.  The colors and patterns suit my style of scrapbooking plus, they are super boy-friendly.  Even the flowers in this collection are more geometric as you can see in the page above.

So speaking of assignments and that blog post last week, we were supposed to make a project with the theme, "I'm grateful for."  I decided to go a little outside the box with my layout.  Nathan turned four in September, and lately he has been showing us so much more of his personality.  Which we didn't really think was possible!  He has been saying the funniest things, is showing us he understands more, and is basically growing up.  *sniff, sniff*  He is a very sweet and loving boy and he makes us laugh everyday with his silliness.  The day that Gabe and daddy went to the air show I took some photos of him making these funny faces.  Immediately after taking those snapshots I knew I wanted to make a page with all of them together.  These photos make me laugh.  They are just so Nathan, and we are so thankful to have him in our lives.

The boys are all still asleep, but probably won't be for much longer.  Thanks for spending some time with me today... now it's time to get to work! =)

4 comments:

  1. I love this with all of the little pictures! And the colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are sure full of personality! :) Love the primary color scheme and the clean look to this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout showing all his different faces! Love the design and the colors... so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all those expressions!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...