October 27, 2012

Tricks and Treats


I'm sending these pillow boxes to my nieces for Halloween.  My sister and her family live in Texas, and I don't get to see them very often.  I wanted to send the girls something fun for Halloween, but not candy, since I knew they'd get plenty of that trick-or-treating.  When I came across these Halloween necklace kits at the craft store I knew they'd be perfect! 


They are cute aren't they?  I personally love the little candy corn beads.  I used my Cameo to cut the pillow boxes and labels.  I love my Cameo for cutting embellishments and titles, but it can be a very practical machine too.  There are so many different gift boxes and tags available at the online shape store, and the great thing about most of them is that you can adjust their sizes to meet your needs. 


To finish the boxes, I made a tag for one box, and a paper rosette for the other.  I then decorated them with coordinating stickers from the collection.  I also cut that adorable little spider using my Cameo.  The only kind of adorable spider is one made from paper! 

We don't go all-out for Halloween.  It is fun enough, but we like to keep it simple.  Which is a dilemma for me as a scrapbooker, as I have to say that I have a bit of a weakness for Halloween papers.  The Tricks and Treats collection from Pebbles is no exception.  And since we don't get into the scary stuff, this line is perfect.  Nothing too spooky or creepy, and a perfect mix of colors and patterns.

This past week the collection has been featured on the Pebbles blog as our product focus.  You can find all of this week's posts, as well as other projects featuring this line, here.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...