October 1, 2012

right now

The other day I alluded to the fact that I haven't been blogging much of real life around here.  It's been all pages and cards on the blog this past month.  That's mostly because that's the easiest thing to share.  I'm scrapbooking anyway and it doesn't take too much more effort to share my pages here.  I don't want to say that we are busy, because everyone is busy.  But there are times in life that are more full than others, and right now is one of those times.  I'm popping-in to say hello, and to say that I really do have stuff to share.  Recipes, and photos, and stories.  But right now, right now I'm going to watch some television with my husband, and maybe have a scoop of pumpkin ice cream.  =)

Wishing you a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...