September 26, 2012

you can find me...


Tomorrow I'm the host at the Simple Stories blog, and I'll be sharing a few ideas for simple fall cards and tags.  I hope you will take the time to stop by!

I know it's been really scrapbook heavy here lately.  I have a few non-scrappy posts planned in my head, and I want to get to them soon (Friday, maybe?)  There is just a lot going on, and when things get a little hectic around here blogging is the first thing to go.  The scrapbooking, it most definitely stays. =)

I hope your week is going well, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...