July 12, 2012

snapshots


This was my June gallery layout for write.click.scrapbook.  Thought I should post it, since you know, it is way past June at this point.  And because I plan on posting July's gallery layout tomorrow.

Life in these photos, taken just a few months ago, is pretty much the same now.  Lots of playing, reading, eating - oh, the eating.  Snacks are so important when you are three.  Especially if you get to eat them with Blue, and a Storm Trooper.

The design of this page was inspired by a layout made by fellow teammate, Lisa Ottosson.  See the rest of the Perfect Pairings gallery, here.

And with that, I will say good night.  Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This page is awesome! Love the clean simple design!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...