July 22, 2012

scrapbook!

Yesterday was scrapbook! Saturday at write.click.scrapbook.  The sketch for this month was adapted from Marie's gallery layout, and it features a simple offset grid.  Several of the team members made layouts using the sketch and you can see all of them in yesterday's post.

As I mentioned last month, I've returned as the sketch creator for the blog.  Some months I'll be creating original sketches, and then other months I'll be adapting designs from the monthly gallery and turning those into sketches.  In the past I have received many requests for two-page and multi-photo sketches as it seems those are the types of layouts that people struggle with the most.  If you have a particular request or type of sketch you'd like to see on the blog, feel free to ask either here in the comments or you can email me.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sketches! I would love more creative ways to get lots of photos on a 2page layout without it looking too boxy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...