July 10, 2012

it's that time of year again...

For those of you who read my blog and who scrapbook, then you probably know very well that Summer CHA is just one week away.  I have always loved seeing all the new releases, even if I don't intend to buy it all.  It is still fun to look, isn't it?  This year I have been so lucky to work with Simple Stories, and was able to work with their new lines to make layouts for their booth at the show.  That was a lot of fun, and a little nerve-racking too!  I hope I did their new lines justice.  You'll see if I did as I'll be sharing those layouts in the coming weeks.

Speaking of, they are revealing their new collections all this week.  So far they have shown their newest fall line, Harvest Lane

I have often wondered if Simple Stories would make a fall collection and I am so happy they did.  Click on the link above to see all of the papers and the sticker sheets (which they have redesigned!)  Personally, I am in love.  Fall is my favorite season and scrapbooking our fall memories this year is going to be so much fun using these papers.  The collection is made up of my favorite colors, in my favorites shades, and in some of my favorite patterns...  sorry to gush, but this collection just makes me smile.

They also revealed their new Christmas line, Handmade Holiday

Simple Stories is giving their blog readers a chance to win all of the collections, so be sure to leave a comment at the links posted above for your chance to win.  Also, make sure you stop by the blog on Friday as they reveal something truly fun and exciting.  You will not want to miss it!  I get a little giddy just thinking about it... I know I am not supposed to be attached to material things, but so is my love for pretty paper.  If you're reading this blog I have to imagine you feel somewhat the same way. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...