July 13, 2012

happy news

The 2012-2013 Pebble design team was announced today, and I am excited to say that I am a part of the team!  I am humbled and thankful for the opportunities that have come my way this year.  It is humbling, truly, because there are so many talented and passionate scrapbookers out there.  And so, I feel blessed to be given this opportunity to work for Pebbles.  I just know it is going to be an amazing year!  

Waving hello to any of you who are visiting via the Pebbles blog!  Stop and say hi if you are so inclined. =)


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations are well deserved...you will make them proud to have you as a member of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited to be on this team with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so happy for you, Donna! You'll do a great job! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Donna! So happy to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Donna!!!! happy to work with you at Pebbles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Donna on getting on the Pebbles DT!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...