June 16, 2012

scrapbook! Saturday


This month, after a bit of a break, I am returning as the sketch creator for write.click.scrapbook.  So, if you don't remember, every third Saturday of the month there will be a new sketch along with a few other challenges to help inspire and kick-start your scrapbook pages.  This month I created a sketch based off of Deb's gallery layout


And here is the layout I created from the sketch:


Last weekend Gabe celebrated his sixth birthday!  As a surprise, my husband took him to the U.S.S. Midway Museum for a tour of the bridge.  You have to meet a height requirement in order to take the tour.  The last time we all went together they were already closing the tours for the day.  And when they go with Nathan, they can't take the tour because he isn't tall enough.  Gabe later told us that this was his favorite birthday present!  It was very sweet.

By the way, we have a membership to the museum and the boys go somewhat often.  If you are ever visiting the San Diego area and are a history or military history buff, I highly recommend a visit to the Midway.  The docents are all very kind and knowledgeable, and we always come away learning something new.

That's all for today.  I hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Gabe! Our favorite birthday presents are gifts of an activity to the girls... so memorable and fun : ) When Maddie turned 6 I took her to a show at the Theater in the Woods at Wolftrap in Virginia and it was such a great afternoon. We went to see the Nutcracker when Gracie turned 6. Hoping there will be a good show available next year when Bee turns 6, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited the sketches will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sketches, and this one is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...