June 15, 2012

just sneaking in...

As I write this, the boys are all still asleep... I don't expect that to last too much longer.  But while they were still sleeping I sneaked in some scrapbooking time.  I realized that while there has been quite a lot of scrapbooking on the blog lately, there are still a few layouts I haven't shared yet, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to do that now.  The first two were made for the Simple Stories blog,


For this one I used a lot of the Simple Basics papers from the Fabulous collection.  The Simple Basic papers are double-sided and they coordinate with each collection, but they also come with a neutral side - and I love that.  Since the patterns of the Simple Basics papers are more subdued, you can use them for a variety of topics.  Here are a couple of close-ups: 


I used my Silhouette to cut the starburst shapes and the butterflies.


And now a layout using Summer Fresh:


I really, really like this collection.  Possibly even more than Awesome.  I know, how is that possible?  I just love the combination of colors and patterns.  Like the text paper that I used to make these clouds...


 I'm also in love with the coordinating sticker sheet.  The little decorative tape strips are my favorite:


Finally, another layout using Summer Fresh, documenting my favorite thing about summer.  This one was inspired by the outdoors and you can read more about that in this post, written by my fellow WCS teammate Amy Sorensen


Alrighty, I've got to wrap this up.  The boys will be awake any minute now!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...