May 3, 2012

you are so loved

Just a quick post to share with you another layout that I finished last week:

{supply list}


Love this little sweetie-pie. 

Right now, I need to catch-up on some laundry.  I'm looking forward to the weekend - it will be here before you know it.  And I think I'm going to make French toast on Saturday.  I've been craving it for weeks now, and the boys can live without their Star Wars pancakes for one weekend.  I just need to remember to defrost the challah on Friday night.  We'll see if I do. =)

Hope your week is going well.  Until next time, God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout Donna! And, your comment about French toast made me smile because I was thinking the exact same thing just yesterday. I forgot to buy white bread, though, so it'll have to wait until next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna he is just beautiful!!! Congratulations and God bless!

    I love your page too and how you've been using the Simple Stories on your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...