May 11, 2012

just around the corner

I shared these cards yesterday at the Simple Stories blog, but I thought I'd go ahead and share them with you here too.  Three cards I made using the Fabulous collection:


The one above is a Mother's Day card, but I think any of these could work for the occasion.


They're all pretty simple, and could be made rather quickly - since it is rather the last minute.



Today is daddy's Friday off, yay!  And even though it is Mother's Day weekend, we don't have anything special planned.  Sam was kinda fussy this week (switching-up his routine a little, babies like to keep you on your toes), so I'll just be happy if I can catch-up on some chores and cleaning.  Seriously!  I actually really enjoy some aspects of housekeeping and when I fall behind on them I get a little antsy.  What about you?  Anything special planned for this weekend?

Until next time, happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...