April 24, 2012

two months old


and smiling.  Oh my, isn't he cute?

He's napping right now, so I'm sneaking in a little blogging and computer time.

I don't want to say that he is a "good" baby, just because it sort of implies that there are bad babies - which there aren't.  I will say that he is a sweet baby and doesn't cry very much at all.  Unless he's hungry, or you're giving him a bath... then, watch out.  This guy has got a set of lungs.

He just started smiling a few weeks ago.  He's very talkative, and likes to laugh too.  A deep sort of throaty baby laugh.  It is too precious.

I am truly enjoying these days with him.  And with Gabe and Nathan too.  I think we are finally beginning to get into some kind of rhythm.  I'm cooking more (even trying new recipes), and the laundry is not overwhelming me the way it was just a couple of weeks ago.  Yesterday afternoon inspiration hit, as well as some free time, and I got some scrapbooking done.  It felt good.

This is a four day week for us; daddy has Friday off.  Yay!  I hope your week is going well.  Until next time, God bless. =)

3 comments:

  1. sweeeeet )))))
    I like bebies and first smilies )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! Enjoy it - even the laundry - cause it goes by so quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh am I ever behind!!! Donna I was just thinking of you this week and wondering how that baby boy of yours was and when he entered the world and...and...and...! Too many questions!
    Love this picture. I've been instagramming more than blogging lately, but LOAD is about to start and {gulp}, I signed up! what was I thinking????
    so happy for you.
    many blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...