April 11, 2012

tired, but happy

I didn't mean to take a two week break from blogging, but it happened nonetheless.  Things around here are, crazy?  I don't know quite how to explain them.  I don't feel overwhelmed, but I haven't quite found my groove yet either.  Which is okay.  Babies grow so fast, too fast, and I'm not in a hurry to miss these days.  Sam a couple of weeks back, at around 5 weeks old


still wearing newborn clothes, but just barely.  I love those little baby stretches!

I really want to get back into the habit of blogging, but as you can imagine, at the end of the day I'm usually pretty tired.  It's a good tired though.  I did want to share one thing before I go, a layout that I made back in January.  I made this layout ahead of Sam's birth with the intention of putting his first photo in an empty spot designated for it.  I finally had a photo printed at Costco a couple of weeks back and was able to finish it


I used the Baby Steps collection from Simple Stories, which I do truly love by the way, and I kept the design very simple.  Looking at that photo... I can hardly believe it's been almost 7 weeks since our little Sam was born.  *sigh*

I hope to share more layouts and cards with you soon.  Right now, all the boys are sleeping and I'm going to spend some quiet time with my sweets. 

Until next time.  =) 

1 comment:

  1. Sam is an absolute dear and your layout is oh, so perfect, as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...