March 12, 2012

Take Twelve Today!!

Just a friendly reminder that today is March 12th.  It's time to take twelve!!  Elizabeth posted a review of the basics about the challenge on the Daily Trumpet today, the most important one being to have fun!  She also posted some example photos and layouts from last month.

If you haven't already you can sign up for the reminder emails, here (make sure you select the box for take twelve).  Each month the Take Twelve team will be sharing their ideas, layouts, and photos both on the Ella blog, and on their own personal blogs.  Also each month there is an opportunity to win great prizes.  This month's Take Twelve sponsor is Persnickety Prints, and they are offering a $50 gift certificate to one lucky winner!  Please visit today's post at the Daily Trumpet for all the details as to how to enter to for the chance to win.


Hoping you have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Donna,
    I love your posts on Write.Click.Scrapbook, and I finally got up the courage to start my own blog. I just wanted to say thanks for all the inspiration!

    bkb

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...