March 2, 2012

one week ago...

It's been a while since I last blogged... you might know where I've been.  One week ago today we welcomed this little guy to the world


He weighed 7lbs 14oz and is just perfect in every way.  I had quite a lot of anxiety in the weeks before his birth.  He was in the transverse position at 38+ weeks and I had a version one week before he was born to turn him to the vertex position.  We were so worried he would turn again, but he didn't, and I was able to have a completely natural birth (not an easy one, but I won't go into all the details there!)  I am so very thankful for that gift.  Humbled by it actually.

Finally, our beautiful boy is at home,


and we are trying to adjust to life as a family of five.

Hanging out with daddy.

And oh boy, I didn't think this was possible, but Samuel's got two cowlicks too.


Really, how is that possible?!  I don't know.  But if he turns out to be anything like his older brother, then I am going to have my work cut out for me!

As I mentioned several weeks ago, blogging will be a bit sporadic for the next few weeks as we get settled and adjusted to life around here.

Until next time, God bless. =)

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your beautiful boy! And on the Simple Stories DT too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful & precious baby! Congrats on his birth and your DT position with Simple Stories. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled for you, Donna... congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He's precious. Oh, they days before they start to roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to pop on here and read your blessed news! Congrats to you all! He's beautiful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, just wonderful, Donna! Congratulations to the Jannuzzis. It will be so fun to fold this new sweet baby into your family... the third is just so special that way : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... he is so precious! Congrats - and on the Simple Stories DT too - can't wait to design alongside you and get to know you better! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful... and I can almost smell that sweet head through the computer. :o) Enjoy your baby-moon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my....so, so sweet! Many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet boy, congratulations! The third baby is so special and it goes by even faster if that's possible, enjoy your time with your sweet baby and congrats on the Simple Stories DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited for you! He is so cute! Congrats on the DT too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...