March 5, 2012

happy news

On Friday, I received some very happy news, I am one of the newest members of the Simple Stories Design Team!!


Over the past year, Simple Stories has definitely become my favorite scrapbooking manufacturer.  I love all of their collections, but as I mentioned a few weeks back, I cannot wait to get my hands on the new Awesome Collection.  I know it will be perfect for scrapbooking life with my boys. =)

Here is one of my favorite layouts from last year, using 100 Days of Summer:

{supply list}
And here is a list of the rest of the team:

{2012 Simple Stories Design Team}

{Layouts/Cards}

{Altered Art/Mixed Media}

{International}

{Special Projects}

You can head to the Simple Stories blog to see the full announcement.  I think this is going to be an amazing year for Simple Stories, and I am honored to get the chance to be a part of it, and to work with all these amazing scrapbookers.  Wishing you a happy Monday. =)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Donna! You will be amazing! I came *this close* to trying out for the design team...but then I chickened out. SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Donna. But more importantly on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Donna! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats...looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna! Just wanted to say welcome to the team and looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...