February 2, 2012

a new month, a new gallery

The gallery for February went live yesterday at Write.Click.Scrapbook.  The theme for this month is music; here is my contribution


This layout is a bit of a continuation from last month’s gallery layout, These Days.  I've mentioned a few times that living in Southern California we experience very mild winters.  The boys spend a lot of time outside this time of year because the weather is just so beautiful.  During the week that this photo was taken we had had a few days of rain and they were starting to get a bit antsy having to stay indoors.  When the rain finally cleared up they were so happy to get back outside again.  One of their favorite things to do is to make water bubbles.  I give them bowls, straws, and a bottle of water and they blow “bubbles.”  Really, I think they just like to see who can make the biggest mess!

Tying into the music theme, the title for this layout is from the lyrics of Coldplay’s “Don’t Panic.”  There are a couple of CDs that the boys really love to listen to in the car.  Coldplay and U2 happen to be in frequent rotation, and that song in particular is one of their favorites.

Also new this month at WCS, we have welcomed two new members to the team, Diane Payne and Emily Spahn.  So glad to welcome them to the collective!

Finally, today is give.away.day., and there are lots of new CHA goodies up for grabs.  I got a sneak peek of a few of the goodies on Sunday and I know you won't want to miss out!

2 comments:

  1. The colors on this are just gorgeous. Did you do the title with a Silhouette? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, yes, I did use my Silhouette for the title. I also used it to cut the butterflies. I am really loving this machine... the kraft paper was a little tricky, but it cuts patterned paper so beautifully. It's a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...