February 16, 2012

I almost forgot...

With the third Saturday of the month coming soon, I realized that I hadn't posted last month's Write.Click.Scrapbook. sketch.  How that happened, I'm not sure... it just completely slipped my mind!  In any event, here it is

based on my layout for last month's gallery,

{supply list}
which I'm sharing again because I love that photo, and I love the papers and colors, and I just generally love them all together.  This layout makes me happy!  And that's enough reason for me. =)

Visit last month's post, here, to find the link to a fully layered digital template of the sketch as well as these


free printable tags.  Aren't they cute?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I really like you Clean style. Congratulations on making the Simple Stories team. Well deserved! I look forward to seeing what you will create in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Donna on the Simple Stories team! Really looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...