January 3, 2012

a new year, a new month, a new gallery

I don't have anything particularly reflective to share with you today.  I've never really been one to make new year's resolutions, and for the most part January 1st is just another day for me (I know, boring!)  I do plan on doing a recap of my 2011 Goals sometime in the next couple of weeks.  I got a few more things checked off that list in the month of December and I wanted to share my progress and some final thoughts about the list.

For now, here is my contribution to Write.Click.Scrapbook.'s January gallery

{supply list}

Journaling reads:  These days, because the weather has been so beautiful, and because mommy is starting to feel tired more often, you boys have been spending a lot of time outside. This is what the back door mat looks like when you come inside. I love it. December 6, 2011

The theme for this month is, Today.  As always, everyone has their own take on the theme, and there are lots of ideas for scrapbooking the everyday, the immediate, those little and big moments that make up our days.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...