January 30, 2012

CHA Winter 2012

This is going to be a quick and short post.  I've got to get to bed soon, as it is, I'm staying up past my bedtime.  Any minute I expect my sweets to tell me to wrap it up. =)

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to spend the day with my fellow Write.Click.Scrapbook. teammates, Marnie and Aly, at CHA.  We had a ton of fun looking at all the new goodies, meeting friends, and in some cases, making new ones.  If you haven't had a chance to sneak peeks of the new products yet you can follow along at WCS this week where Vivian will be blogging about the show.

Also, inspired by Vivian, I have started my own CHA Winter 2012 pin board.  Come see my favorites from the show, at least what I can remember so far!  I certainly won't be getting everything on my board, but I thought I'd keep this board as a visual reminder of the products that caught my eye.

If I had to narrow it down though, these would be my top five picks, in no particular order:

from Simple Stories, the Awesome Collection


the Mix & Match 6x8 Album


and their new memorabilia pockets



Baby Boy Collection from Bella Blvd



This & That Charming Collection from Echo Park



Have you been paying attention to the new releases?  What has sparked your imagination or caught your eye?  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Take Twelve layout.  For now, night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...