December 18, 2011

Scrapbook! Sunday?

I meant to post this yesterday but just never got to it.  Life around here has been full lately.  And no, this is not going to become one of those I'm-so-stressed-about-Christmas posts!  Um, I can't tell you how much I dislike those.  We've just had a lot to do lately; very little of which actually has anything to do with Christmas.  That's just the way life is sometimes.  I wanted to take a short break from everything though, to share the Write.Click.Scrapbook. December sketch with you


This month's sketch is the same one that I used for my December gallery layout.  Visit yesterday's post at WCS and you'll find the link to download a fully layered digital template of the sketch. 

That's all I've got for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...