November 8, 2011

there's someone I'd like you to meet

I've been putting off writing this post for some time now.  I suppose I just haven't been able to find the words that can adequately express my feelings on the subject.  Happy doesn't quite do them justice.

It might come as a surprise (or perhaps not! given my general lack of blogging the last few months), but I am already quite far along, 24.5 weeks.  Baby and I are both doing well.  Given our past history, this pregnancy has been more closely monitored and we have had regular ultrasounds to track his growth.  This little one is growing bigger and stronger each day.  Lately, he keeps me up some nights with his kicking, but of course, I don't mind.  I cannot tell you how much I love those little kicks, even when they cause me heartburn. =)

Although things are progressing well, I would still welcome and ask for your prayers.  If you'd like, you can pray for him by name, Samuel.

For this child I prayed; 
and the Lord has granted me my petition which I made to him.

16 comments:

  1. Ah, how wonderful. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm a mom of young sons, and reading this post brought a big smile to my face. I will pray for a healthy Donna and healthy baby Samuel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! He is looking great! I will continue to pray for you! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what great news! Congratulations to you all! I'll be keeping you all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Donna, this makes me so happy to read. What a beautiful name, too. I already pray for you every day, but now I have a name for the little peanut as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I will gladly pray for a healthy Samuel and healthy Donna! He already looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Donna, I was so moved by this post. I will pray for your sweet Samuel daily (I have a very special Samuel of my own!), and consider it a privilege!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still just...sniffing. So happy for you, and keeping you & him in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wonderful news! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding!!! You and all your precious ones will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and prayers! We are thankful for them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh JOY! what a beautiful sight to see an ultrasound pic on your blog. happy to hear we're both expecting little miracles in the new year! yay! and of course, praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna,
    Congratulations --- what a wonderful, wonderful thing family is and yours is growing.

    Happy.Happy.Happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so, so incredibly happy for you! Prayers being said for you and your baby for a safe and healthy remainder of your pregnancy.

    Hugs, my friend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my, Donna!! What wonderful happy news to share! I'm so glad you're feeling well and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Donna! Praying for you and Samuel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...