October 19, 2011

thankful for you

I'm doing a short and quick post today.  Amongst all the other things I'm supposed to do (want to do, need to do), I'm working on finishing up my layouts for scrapbook.com for the month of October.  I'll share them with you when I'm all done.  For now, I have a card to share
{supply list}
Made using the Nightfall collection from American Crafts, which I love.  I plan on using it to scrapbook a few of our autumn memories.

Also, card-making month is ongoing at Ella.  Today on the blog is a post all about maximizing sketches for cards.  And, a couple of winners for the Stretch Your Sketches challenge series were announced yesterday.  If you regularly participated in the challenge you'll want to see if you're a winner.  I had to re-draw the winner for June - go and see if it might be you!  =)

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the design, especially the rosette! These are some of my favorite autumn papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cheryl! American Craft actually makes little rosettes which are adorable, but a bit expensive. I made this one myself and it was so much fun! Seriously, I'm kinda addicted now. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...