September 3, 2011

Welcome, September!

The other day I was lamenting the fact that fall is still a long ways away.  With the coming of September we're getting one step closer though, and that is definitely something to be thankful for.  With the new month also comes a new gallery at Write.Click.Scrapbook.  The theme this month is all about


and if you love books as much as we do at WCS, then you'll want to be sure to visit the gallery.  As always each of us has a different take on the theme and there are so many ideas for documenting your love of books and reading (or that of your children).  Here is my layout for this month:


The journaling reads:  The two of you have really been into stories lately; reading them, telling them, listening to them. Gabe is a beginning reader and so now he can read stories to himself or to Nathan. I love happening upon scenes like this one. It's becoming a more frequent occurrence and it is such a sweet and happy sight. March 9, 2011

Books and stories are becoming a big part of life around here.  Gabriel started reading earlier this year and it has been a lot of fun to see him gain an interest in books, reading, and telling stories. I caught him one day reading a favorite book to his little brother (and yes, they were reading about pumpkins in March; they love pumpkins!)  I was so happy that I captured this moment.  I also love that Nathan is sneaking a look at the camera. =)

I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...