September 26, 2011

the last sketch

 The final sketch in the Stretch Your Sketches challenge went up on the Ella blog today.  This is indeed the last month of the series and if you haven't had a chance to participate in the challenge so far, now is the time!  I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but I am so excited about the prize package for this month - Lawn Fawn is our sponsor and they have generously donated three sets of stamps for the prize, including one of my favorite stamp sets, Say Cheese:


For this final sketch, Ella Friend Brenda Johnston created an adorable layout about her daughter losing her very first baby tooth.  She kept very close to the original design, but replaced one of the photos with a little calendar to mark this special date.  Here is a sneak peek of Brenda's layout:


Please visit the Daily Trumpet to see the rest of Brenda's wonderful layout, the sketch, and the prize package for this month. 

I want to take this opportunity to give a big thank you to all of the Ella Friends for their support during this sketch challenge.  I also want to thank all of the participants of the challenge too.  I visit every challenge entry and I always come away inspired by how others have interpreted my sketches.  As I said above, if you haven't participated in the series yet, this month is your last chance to do so.  I hope you will join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...