July 1, 2011

it's a new month

The beginning of the month always means one thing

there's a new gallery at Write.Click.Scrapbook.  This month we tackled the subject of weddings.  Here is my contribution:


We have a few hundred wedding photos, I don't remember the exact number, and these three are my favorite.  They were taken after our ceremony and just before the reception.  I haven't added any journaling to my page yet, but I probably will soon.  Sometimes we get a gallery topic that challenges me a little more than usual, like the month we did Young Me Now Me.  Initially, I didn't have any journaling on the page I made for that month either.  I needed a little bit of time to think about the story behind the photos and what stood out to me most.  I did eventually add in some journaling later.  I will probably do the same with this layout.  Do go visit the gallery.  There are so many different ideas and interpretations on this month's theme, I know you'll find something to inspire you.

I'll be back on Monday with another sketch for the Stretch Your Sketches Challenge Series.  Until then, have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...