June 20, 2011

we are halfway there!

Sketch number six will mark the halfway point in our

 
Just as a reminder, Jillibean Soup is sponsoring this month's Stretch Your Sketches Challenge!  So in addition to winning a free copy of my eBook Stretch Your Sketches, the winner of this month's challenge will also win the entire Watermelon Gazpacho Soup collection.
I want to share the layout that I made from this week's sketch:


These are the photos I took at our neighbor's Easter egg hunt.  The journaling reads:  I tried to snap a photo of the boys together at the Hazel’s Easter egg hunt. I took several and these are the best. Only because they make me laugh! Let's just say these two photos say quite a bit about these two boys' individual personalities.  April 23, 2011  

Fellow Ella Friend, Lee Currie, also made a layout using this week's sketch:


Lee says about her layout, "We're often busy celebrating the firsts, but sometimes that just isn't enough, especially in the case of ice cream!"  I agree.  It is never too late to record and celebrate those special moments.

Lee Currie blogs at Embrace Life where she documents her life along with her many creative endeavors.

Visit The Daily Trumpet to see the sketch that inspired these layouts.  I so love seeing what everyone comes up with using the sketches.  I hope you will play along!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the color in your layout! The boys are so precious. Great sketch as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...