June 7, 2011

stretch your sketches

Sketch number five in the


went up yesterday at The Daily Trumpet, and this week it's a two page spread.  You can use the sketch to make a two page layout at 12 x 12 or 8.5 x 11 or you can use just one side of the sketch.  There truly are no rules or limits as to how you use the sketch, just let the sketch inspire you to create and then share it with us! =)

I am happy to announce that this month the Stretch Your Sketches Challenge Series is being sponsored by Jillibean Soup!


So in addition to winning a free copy of my eBook Stretch Your Sketches,


the winner of this month's challenge will also win Jillibean's latest collection Watermelon Gazpacho Soup!

I used that line to make my layout for this week


It's a collection of my favorite summer photos from last year.  Jillibean's summer line was perfect for this layout.  I've always loved their journaling sprouts, but I think my favorite new product from their last few lines have been the Pea Pods.  They are so much fun to use. =)

As for the layout, summer is really not my favorite season.  Even though I have almost always lived somewhere where it gets quite hot this time of year I have never really liked or enjoyed the heat or the sun.  But!  Summers are different now that I am a mommy.  The boys love the beach, well at least, Gabe loves the beach (I've talked about this before) and they both love being outside.  So, I have to admit that slowly, very slowly, I might come around to liking the warmer weather.

Joining me this week in the challenge is fellow Ella Friend, Jennifer Larson.  Here is what Jennifer had to say about herself:

I'm Jennifer Larson, a native of Maine and current resident of Minnesota, wife to the biggest Star Wars fan in history, mother to two boys (the second and third biggest Star Wars fans), and a loyal fan of mysteries and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. When I'm not scrapping, I'm teaching English to high school students 9 months of the year and chasing after my boys for the other 3 months. 

Here is a little sneak peek of the layout that Jennifer made for this week


As is always the case with Jennifer's creations, her layout is beautifully done and inspiring.  Please visit the Daily Trumpet to see the rest of the layout, the sketch that inspired the layout, and the prize package for this month. 

I hope you will join in the fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...