I recently made a layout for the cover of the Childhood Edition using the prompt, "Nicknames or pet names I was called as a child"
There are 91 lists total in the Childhood Edition. Here is a sample page:
There are endless possibilities with List It!
- Print a single list to use as a journaling spot on a scrapbook page.
- Choose just your favorite lists to print for a customized list notebook.
- Let these lists inspire fresh, creative journaling for layouts about your childhood.
- Print all the lists and bind them into a personal-heritage notebook.
- Print the lists back-to-back, or print a sheet of extra lines on the back sides of each list for extra writing space!
- Trim a handful of lists to 4 x 6, pair them with 4 x 6 photos, and create a simple, stylish mini-album
Now then, here is the fun part! I am giving away one copy of List It! Childhood Edition:
If you'd like a chance to win either a copy of List It! Childhood Edition or the Digi Plus version leave me a comment with at least one of the nicknames or pet names that you were called as a child. Now, I need to ask that you either become a follower of my blog, or that you leave you email address in your comment. I've had a few prizes go unclaimed and this will make it much easier for me to contact you! Comments will remain open until Sunday June 26th 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen at random and I will update this blog post with the winner early next week.
A few more of the Ella Friends are having giveaways too: Mary Jo, Valerie and Brenda. Increase your chances of winning by stopping by their blogs!
Alright, it's Friday, my husband is home, and we have a mix of fun and chores to attend to. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
*The winner of the List It! Childhood Edition is Melissa! Melissa, I will contact you shortly with information on how to obtain your prize. Thank you to everyone who shared your nicknames with me, I loved reading your comments!*