June 10, 2011

Can you believe this guy!?!

Someone is turning 5.  In fact, all this week we've been busy preparing for his party.  He hasn't had a party in a few years and we thought he was due.  It will be space-themed with a guest appearance made by Buzz Lightyear. =)  I want to say that Gabe is excited, but the truth is, we are all excited!  I think it's going to be fun, fun, fun.

This little guy has grown so much this past year, I have often felt like I could barely keep him clothed.  His vocabulary and interests have grown too.  For example, he enjoys drawing and painting now:


Has a not-so-minor obsession with AT-ATs:


He has been reading for a few months now, and will occasionally read to his little brother:

{a scene I'm hoping to see more of in the future}

He loves to play outside, explore and come up with experiments:

{this one is called, "does it float?"}

He is smart, imaginative, curious, he's a bit of a dreamer, but ultimately, he is just one very happy and contented boy.  Here is a fairly recent layout I made about him:

 {this is a scraplift of a page made my Jamie Waters, find you be you}

It's a favorite because this is just so Gabe, doing his own thing, not in a hurry for anything or anyone.  He is one amazing little boy and we love him so very much. 

Happy Birthday little guy!

3 comments:

  1. The Wright Family sends their best wishes to little guy, too! That twinkle in his eye is special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, happy birthday! 5 is quite a milestone. Love that Buzz is coming to his party! can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was speaking metaphorically. Gabe wanted a mix of space + Buzz items. I was happy to comply since I didn't want to have an all-out Buzz party. I'll try to get photos posted this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...