June 15, 2011

the best birthday ever

 
{decorating his flying saucer}

That's what he called it.  Without a doubt all the planning, preparing, shopping, baking was all worthwhile.  He is a sweet boy and it makes me so happy that he did indeed have the time of his life.

The last few days I've been in recovery mode, to perfectly honest with you.  Things that didn't get done last week, must now get done this week.  So, I'm playing catch-up.  I want to do a post on the party sometime soon.  I mentioned before that it was space-themed and I want to share some of the ideas I found on the web for those who might be interested... or not!  I'm gonna share them anyway. =) I'll also share a few more photos.

Until then, God bless. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...