May 31, 2011

look who's celebrating their second birthday...

 
Join me in wishing a very happy birthday to Write.Click.Scrapbook

For my part, it's been an amazing experience to be a member of the collective.  I am always learning something new and I am constantly inspired by the creativity and talents of my teammates.  The readers of WCS are pretty amazing too! 


Thank you so much to Marnie, Tina and Elizabeth for creating Write.Click.Scrapbook. and this wonderful community of scrapbookers.  I love being part of a group where the story is celebrated and where simple is stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...