May 3, 2011

don't need to know where I'm going...

just need to know where I've been.  Who knew that Mater was a philosopher?  Well, it's been a little too long since my last post.  Meaning that I keep hoping to write and post something, and then I get distracted and never get around to it.  I had hoped to find some kind of balance for my blog, but I don't think that May is going to be the month I find it!  We've got an eventful few weeks ahead of us, and it's just going to be a little busier than usual.  It's going to be a fun month though, looking forward to all of our upcoming adventures. =)

Before things get a little crazy, we'll be enjoying this spring weather of ours.  Spring is always much too short around here.  My husband asked me if it was going to get hotter? Um, yes, of course. It's not really hot yet. It's warm to be sure, but we haven't had to turn the AC on so far.  And I'm personally not in a hurry to get to those days.  In the meantime, we're playing outside and having our own little close-to-home backyard adventures


I have no idea what Nathan is doing with that sprinkler, maybe using it as a rocket launcher?  Who knows?!


You should see their sweaty little heads when they come back inside.  So cute.  And they always smell like wet little puppy dogs too. =)

As for myself, I'm trying not to look too far ahead.  Trying to focus on what is going on in the moment, now.  Putting my trust in God, or at least attempting to and keeping this verse in mind

Have no anxiety about anything;
but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known to God. 
Philippians 4:6



I've been scrapbooking a lot.  Keeping my mind and hands busy doing something that brings me a measure of joy.  I do love this hobby so very much. 

I've been blogging at Write.Click.Scrapbook. the last couple of days as part of our cross-training efforts for Ella's Spring Training.  We're in week 2 and there are still loads of fun challenges and prizes up for grabs at The Daily Trumpet.  I did want to remind you that you don't have to be registered for the classes to participate in the challenges and be eligible for the prizes.  The prizes last week were incredible and this week will be no different.

I hope your week is off to a good start.  What has your spring been like?  Is it warming-up where you are or is it still showing signs of winter?  Any plans for summer?  I want to hear from you!  I know you're out there. =)  Maybe just drop a note to say hello?

Until next time, God bless! =)

2 comments:

  1. Bridget and I just got back from our Tuesday library date. Spring is still kind of non-existent here, but there are a few buds popping out on the bush in our front yard. Trees are still leaf-less for the most part, though. I was just planning a layout for our summer goals : ) Bridget sure thinks your boys are cute and we both say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you your AC. : - ) Seriously, though, it's finally in the 60s, so I can't complain, even though I saw snow Sunday. Love your photos. Bike helmets rule.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...