April 4, 2011

A Brand New Challenge Series

I'm really excited to share this news with you all!  Starting today I will be hosting an all-new


over at The Daily Trumpet.  Every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month from now through September you can visit Ella's blog to see a brand new sketch and layouts created from the sketch.  Along the way I'll share some of my favorite tips and tricks for getting the most from your sketches.  Plus, each week I've invited one of the Ella Friends to stretch the sketch and create another layout based on that same sketch so you'll get double the inspiration!  Each month you can join in the fun by making your own layouts based on the sketches presented to be eligible for some great prizes. 

Two sketches will be posted each month, meaning that if you create two layouts you will have two entries which will double your chances of winning.  I hope you all will participate with me and Ella in this brand new challenge series.  You can see the first sketch here.

Join in the fun, make a layout or two and grab a button for your own blog using the code below:





I can't wait to see your layouts! =)

4 comments:

  1. Fun we will have, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first sketch you posted. I've got a photo printed out, and I bought some new paper from the LSS tonight, so I'm good to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, Came over to your blog from Ella to say hi! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to participating, Donna :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...