March 30, 2011

practice makes perfect

I'm back today with another layout, another story that I put off telling for a little too long.  Last year after much prayer and discernment my husband and I made the decision to homeschool.  Gabe is still of preschool age and so "school" is not very rigorous quite yet.  Still, I wanted to make sure that I took some time to record the events and stories from our days.  I have a lot of photos, but so far, no layouts. 

Until now


Gabe working on writing letters.  He's getting quite good actually.  Can I say that?  The journaling reads:  When we work on handwriting I always tell you to take your time and try your best. Sometimes it’s frustrating, but with practice it will get easier. It makes me proud that you always give it your best effort and you don’t give up when you make mistakes.

Truly, I am more proud of the fact that Gabe tries, than I am of perfect form in his writing.  He can be a very determined little boy.  I certainly like that about him. =)

Until tomorrow, God bless.

1 comment:

  1. love those papers. great clustering and just a really lovely page! go Gabe!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...