March 23, 2011

and the winner is...

First, as my son Gabe would say, I want to send out a big, huge, enormous thank you to everyone who hopped by my blog on Monday!  I had a lot of fun reading the posts of my fellow Ella friends and seeing all of the layouts inspired by the new eBook.  I also enjoyed reading all of your comments. 

The winner of Scrapbooking the Everyday is


Congratulations!!  Please contact me to receive your prize.

If you didn't win or if you missed the blog hop on Monday, I want to remind you that several of the giveaways are still open.

Thank you again for your participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...