January 21, 2011

Michael Anthony, Pray for us



Fear not, for I am with you,
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


On Wednesday, January 12th at 5:02 a.m. Michael Anthony was stillborn.

Michael was laid to rest this past Monday.  Our priest was there and we had a private memorial service to honor his much too short life.

Please pray for me and my husband as we mourn and grieve the loss of our sweet baby boy.

Michael, we miss you.  We will love you and remember you all the days of our lives.

12 comments:

  1. My heart aches for you. I have been praying for you and your family since the day I found out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,

    I am so very sorry to hear about your precious, little baby boy. My heart breaks for you. I will remember you and your family in my prayers.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. And your friends mourn with you, pray with you, and hold you and Michael in their thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry for your loss. Know that your baby is in the arms of God, and you will reunite with him some day. I don't know you, but sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Donna. I wanted you to know you've been in my thoughts this morning. I hope you are doing OK. Lots of loving thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will hold your family in my thoughts at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so very sorry about your tremendous loss. How heartbreaking. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, my heart is broken for you and your family. I have been thinking and praying for you often.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...