November 2, 2010

It's Here!!


Every Tuesday.  This is the highlight of their morning.  Watching the garbage truck pick-up our neighbor's trash...

you can't see the garbage truck pick-up our trash unless you go outside.

They love this so much.  I guess that's part of being a mommy to two boys?  As soon as they hear the garbage truck make the turn into our little neighborhood they keep watch by the window.  And actually they get to do this twice each Tuesday morning.  Once for the garbage truck and once for the recycling truck.
 
And yes, that's Nathan standing on a bag of blocks on top his wagon.  Gotta get a good view.  =)

5 comments:

  1. It's moments like these that make it all worthwhile...the sheer joy of something so simple. Life IS Great! Your layouts and recipes at Write.Click.Scrapbook. look awesome, thanks for your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo...I love the little details! All of my kids went through the watch-the-garbage-truck phase, even my daughter. It IS pretty exciting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Your little ones are growing up to be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son still loves when the garbage truck comes and always waves to the drivers. Love your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...