October 5, 2010

Looking forward to...

in the immediate future, dinner.  I have a pot of homemade spaghetti and meatballs simmering on the stove.  I gotta say, there are few things more rewarding, to me at least, than making this dinner for my family. Everyone loves it, and that includes our little picky eater Nathan.  As soon as daddy gets home, we're digging in.  (Oh, and I couldn't have picked a better day to make it since it has been cloudy and rainy all day).

In the coming month, October, I'm very much looking forward to our trip to the pumpkin patch.  Always a favorite time for everyone.  Hopefully Nathan will understand a little more this year too.  Halloween should be fun - Gabe is already asking about trick-or-treating.

For the coming year... Well, it's been almost a week since this announcement was made.  I've mentioned before how much I love Ella.  I'm both happy and proud to be a part of Ella's second year.  Take some time if you can to get to know the rest of the team:


A lot of different styles and interests and aesthetics.  I think Angie and Wendy did a great job selecting the team.

Alright, I need to cook the noodles and grate some parmesan.  Until next time, God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to working with you, Donna. LOVE the diversity of the group :) Hope you enjoyed your noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on good eaters on meatball dinner night. For some reason the meatballs are gone before the pasta. Hmmm...does that happen to you, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Donna!!!! Can't wait to work with you! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...