October 30, 2010

Happy Ellaween!

In case you don't receive the Ella Publishing Co. newsletter (which you really should; if you haven't signed up yet go do it now!) they announced a special Halloween sale on ten select eBooks; this includes my eBook:



All this weekend until midnight of Halloween you can save 31% off of the following eBooks:











Be sure to use the code ELLAWEEN at checkout.  And yes, you could buy all ten eBooks if you like all at 31% off.  If you've been on the fence about buying one of the titles above, now is your chance to save!

Hope you're having a great weekend!  This should make it a little brighter. =)

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...