September 13, 2010

My favorite elephant is celebrating a birthday

This month has gotten off to a busy start, but I can't let the month completely pass by without wishing Ella Publishing Co. a  very Happy Birthday!

If you're not familiar with Ella they provide inspiration to countless scrapbookers through their free monthly eZine, their blog, The Daily Trumpet and through their quality eBooks.  Ella will always be particularly special to me since I had the wonderful opportunity to work with them on my eBook Stretch Your Sketches:




This month to celebrate Ella is hosting a month of giveaways from Shutterfly and Scrapbook.com.  Visit the blog here for this week's giveaway post.  Don't forget to visit the blog every Monday; there are lots of prizes and lots of chances to win.

3 comments:

  1. So excited to be working with you on Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna. I love your Ella e-book and have scraplifted you before so I am super thrilled to be on the Ella team with you.
    I'm Roman Catholic too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Donna! I've been a huge fan of yours and I'm so excited to be an Ella Friend with you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...