June 9, 2010

Where I've been

For the three of you who actually read this blog... 

Our family recently moved into our first house.  Same job and same general area, but we've moved to a new city.  It's been a crazy adventure to be sure.  And it has consumed almost all of my free time - so no blogging and no scrapbooking as of late.  Also, no working on those goals of mine.  But things are beginning to settle down and I'm hoping to get back into a routine soon.  Before the move I had some posts planned and sketches to share and hopefully I'll be able to do that soon. 

Last week while we were in the middle of the madness (and without internet access) write. click. scrapbook. celebrated it's one year anniversary.  They announced the addition of 7 new members to the collective.  I am proud to announce that I am one of them!!  I have loved write. click. scrapbook. since it launched a year ago and it is incredibly exciting to me to be a part of such an amazing group of scrapbookers.  If you haven't already, go visit the June gallery.  Like every month, the gallery is filled with beautiful and inspiring pages.

Back to the move, if you could pray for me and my family as we go through this transition.  It is a blessing indeed to be able to own a home and we are so thankful for all of God's gifts.  But, it has been hard on the boys.  They are still quite young and they don't understand everything that has happened.  Their routines have been disrupted and we still don't have their room set-up yet (and won't for quite some time).  I want for things to get back to normal as soon as possible but there is still a lot to do before that can happen.  So prayers that I will be able to receive the grace I need to get through this time with patience for my boys, and for myself, they would be much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Your boys will be OK in the end... it is hard (trust me, we know! We have to move with the AF on a regular basis) but establishing new routines and making home seem like home are the best things you can do. Everything else will fall in place after that!

    And we're so glad you sad yes in the midst of your harried moving plans : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again on the house. If there is anything I can do besides pray for you, please let me know. I can paint, unpack, babysit. Just shout out and I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna - glad to see you back at your blog. Praying that your family will be happily settled soon! I have 2 little boys at similar ages, and I can imagine the upheaval it must be for them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! I am one of your three! kidding, you have more...

    probably too late too check out Franch Asch's book, Goodbye House, huh? But maybe tell the boys that you'll be going on so many exciting new adventures from your new house this summer will help. You can make a list and take pictures and post them on the fridge or a special wall-

    Will pray for grace and help and nice neighbors. Will you have to switch church's? Take deep breaths!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...