June 26, 2010

June KMA Projects

Here are my layouts and cards for the month of June:
 
 
 








I made three cards for this month's DT gallery using papers mostly from Jillibean Soup's Old World Cabbage Soup line.  The card shown below is my favorite of the bunch.  You can visit my card gallery at scrapbook.com to see the rest.




Click on the title of each layout or card and it will take you to my gallery at scrapbook.com where you see a bigger image and a complete list of all the products used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...